Pages

1.18.2010

Molly's Favorite Christmas Present

I wanted to blog today since it's my day off. I've spent my morning working on school work and I don't really have anything profound to blog about...no new favorites or cool things happening.. However, I have not shared Molly's favorite Christmas present with you...


Yes...Molly has a snuggie and believe it or not, she LOVES her snuggie! How do I know? She doesn't fight me when I try to put it on her and she will actually run and play in it, unlike any other piece of clothing she has received. She's such a great pup, and she is spoiled rotten by EVERYONE!

Enjoy your MLK day whether you are off or at work! And if you're off, take some time to enjoy this rare spring weather. It thundered last night, wonder if we'll get snow in 10 days???

No comments: