Pages

7.07.2011

Motivation?

It seems that I've lost all motivation to do anything recently. I have a gazillion thank you cards to write for the wonderful shower gifts we've received for Laney & I have curriculum to write for the English class & College Prep class I'm teaching in the fall.

I almost feel like I lost so much rest during the school year & I'm not sleeping well at night that all I can seem to do is lay around...soooo bad. I know that once Laney gets here I will be going non-stop with her & writing cards and curriculum will be the least of my worries so I really need to get going now.

I know deep down somewhere in me is all the motivation to get this stuff done...hopefully I will find it today. My days are ticking away....Laney will be here any day! Pray I find it fast!

No comments: