Pages

9.07.2011

Random Thoughts This Morning...

I usually only write about 1 topic when I blog, but since this is my online journal I just want to share my thoughts this morning...

I'm feeling VERY encouraged this morning. I had a super turn out at my MK debut last night, 18 people came to show their support for me. Thanks to all who came! I booked 5 parties, possibly 6. I know a lot of you wanted to be here & couldn't. If you're interested in earning some free products, being entered to win a trip to NYC, ordering some skin care, or just hearing more about Mary Kay please let me know. I'm trying to meet a goal by next Wednesday, so if you want to order anything I'm placing an order before Friday.  I'm so excited!

I'm feeling thankful this morning. I have a wonderful mother-in-law & sis-in-laws that came to my debut last night, but ended up taking care of my sick little girl for most of the party. I am so grateful for their support & for helping my Laney as she was dealing with some tummy issues. She's feeling a little better today & hopefully she will feel 100% soon. The awesome thing is my in-laws always help me with Laney, not just last night. I could not ask for a better family to be a part of.  I love them.

Speaking of family...I haven't been HOME since June when my brother graduated from high school. I am so excited to be going to Kannapolis tomorrow to see my family and introduce Laney to a lot of people. Matt's going to a conference this weekend & will be joining us on Saturday night. Then we're going to my sis-in-law's bridal shower in Wingate, NC. I haven't spent 5 days in Kannapolis in probably over a year...so K-town people if you want to see Laney call me & we'll figure it out. I'll be around Thursday evening through Monday morning.

Fall is around the corner & I cannot wait to get out my fall decorations. I asked Matt if I could do it Labor Day and he told me "it is still summer." So I just had to look back at my blog to see when I got them out last year...it was September 25th that I wrote my fall post...so the leaves, sunflowers, acorns, & pumpkin spice candles are coming out soon! This fall will be a little different considering we don't have anyone to watch cheer or play football in Kannapolis, nor did we buy season tickets to ASU games. I'm sure we'll squeeze in some football some where. AND I know we'll be making the trip to the state fair come October. Ah...FALL!!!

Guess I better get to work & to packing. Happy Wednesday! :)


No comments: