Pages

12.06.2005

Classes Are Over,Exams Are Here

So I've made it almost halfway through my junior year! It is so hard to believe that exams are here. I'm very thankful though! Its been a tough semester, I don't think I've ever worked as hard as I have this semester.

I'm working on a final exam for my American History class, actually I've been working on it for about 4 days now. I am at 11 pages tonight and I still have about 5 more topics to cover. This is probably going to be the longest paper I've written. I have to turn it in on Thursday, then I have a NC history exam on Friday, a Middle Eastern History exam on Monday as well as a British History exam, and then on Tuesday I have to go sit in my American Literature class for an hour and discuss a book. This weekend I'll probably study for my two exams on Monday and maybe go see ASU beat Furman at the semi-finals football game. We're gonna be on ESPN 2!! YAY!!

I'm really looking forward to next week. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday especially! I have to stay on Wednesday and Thursday until all my residents leave. Wednesday I'm going Christmas shopping with Jenni in Hickory and Thursday I'll probably do RA stuff for next semester. Then Friday I finally get to go home. I know that's kinda far out but I am really excited about getting a break from all this work and ofcourse Christmas is my favorite time of the year so I'm excited about spending lots of time with friends and family.

No comments: