Pages

12.01.2005

Never Thought This Week Would End!

This has been the longest week of my college career! I've written 2, 6 page papers and read a 200 page novel. Along with being on duty and dealing with tons of RA stuff. I still have to read another novel and write 3 short journals for my British History class by Monday but I am in the home stretch of things. This is the first time I have taken a break since Sunday night when I got back from Thanksgiving.

I'll be in Boone this weekend getting the rest of my journals done and just relaxing a little bit before exams next week. I'm on duty this weekend on Friday and Saturday night so I can't do anything too exciting. Matt was trying to come visit and keep me company on duty but that didn't work out. He's leading worship at a church on Sundays this semester. Appalachian has a home playoff game on Saturday so I may to try to go to the game if it isn't too cold. Who knows! I'll post more later...for now I'm gonna go tackle this huge load of laundry I have!

No comments: