Pages

2.05.2006

Busy Busy!




Its been almost 2 weeks since I've updated! Just goes to show how busy I've been. Being in the teacher education department is wonderful but I've been super busy doing projects, making websites, and reading!!! I've also been really busy with RA stuff and also trying to find a place to live next year. I really don't have a lot of time to relax but this weekend was nice.
1st of all...I got to spend the whole weekend with Matt. It was nice to have some Matt and Magan time...we haven't got to spend time together in a while...so it was great. We didn't really do much but relax and take a road trip to Hickory. I needed some relax time though.
2nd..it finally turned cold and starting snowing in Boone. I'm not the biggest fan of snow...but it is really pretty! ASU is such a pretty campus in the winter time. I've got lots to do...but I wanted to update before the week started. Have a great week!

No comments: