Pages

1.22.2006

Fun Times With The 4 M's



What a great weekend! Matt and the girls came up on Thursday night and we had a wonderful weekend. Friday Megan and I went shopping while Matt and Morgan went skiing. We walked around downtown Boone and Megan tried on prom dresses. Then we met Matt and Morgan at Sugar for the night skiing session. I finally went down the blue slopes and ventured away from the easy green stuff. I'm really surprised at the progress I've made in a year! I'm not really that atheletic but I've worked pretty hard at this skiing thing. Morgan and Megan spent a while on the beginner slope...it was Megan's first time skiing. She actually ended up doing really well...a lot better than I did my first time skiing. The rest of the weekend we just rested and relaxed because we were all so sore.

As for this week...not really much going on. Its a normal week of classes....except for the fact that I start my internship on Tuesday. I was placed at Blowing Rock Elementary in a 6th grade Language Arts class. It's going to be rather interesting but I'm sure it will be fun. This weekend I have to help with RA selection for next year and I'll be occupied all day Saturday doing that, Friday I am taking my girls ice skating! I'm sure I'll post again before that! Have a great week and check out my pictures..I finally updated them!

No comments: