Pages

4.01.2010

The Occasional Blogger?

Matt's blog is titled "the occasional blogger." I'm starting to wonder if I should rename my blog "the occasional blogger too." Life has just been really really busy this winter.

Our kitchen is still not finished and my spring break is halfway over. I was really hoping it would be completely finished by now...but it's not. We still have no cabinet doors & the counter tops have not been changed...they have been ordered though. We are aiming to have the kitchen completely finished by summer now. Ha! The cabinets should be back to normal within the next few weeks, but we still have the daunting task of painting the kitchen (and the living room since they are pretty much only separated by a half wall).

I promised to write a good blog post over my spring break, but honestly, I haven't stopped long enough to sit down and write. Monday I had to teach, to make up a snow day. Tuesday I went shopping and used some gift cards from Christmas & yesterday I don't really know what I did besides have lunch with my friend Rachel. Today I began a little spring cleaning, but I won't finish before we leave for Kannapolis tonight. Not that any of you care what I've been doing over spring break....

Maybe I'll have a good post coming up soon...something a little more profound that what I'm up to. For now, love you all!

No comments: