Pages

4.18.2010

Prom?!?!!!

Today is my 25th birthday and as I began to think about all the many blessings that God has given me over the years, I could not help but to continue to just be amazed that my baby brother went to his junior prom yesterday. It seems like just yesterday he was coming home from the hospital and we were all taking turns "babysitting" him...aka...playing rough while our mom cooked dinner. I remember once we were playing house and my other brother, Andrew, stabbed Luke in the eye with a chair...mom had to rush him to the emergency room because we cut his eye open. Ok, so anyway...I thought I would share a few pictures from yesterday.



I am so proud of all of my siblings, and I am proud of the man my little brother is becoming. He is so handsome! He has big dreams of playing football in college and would love to go to Carolina. He is such a smart boy, loves Jesus, and does such a good job of trying to take care of my momma. Although, he is the baby and he is SPOILED ROTTEN!

Sara Caulder, I promise a sneak peak of the kitchen improvements is coming this week! It's not done, but the cabinets are back in 1 piece, we have a new kitchen table, & new counter tops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha wow, you read my mind!