Pages

10.11.2009

Great Weekend!

Matt and I sat down at the end of the summer and planned our calendar for the fall. We were determined to have some weekends at home working in our yard or just relaxing...unfortunately we didn't get as many weekends at home as we wanted. Our fall has been booked with ASU football games, trips home to watch my brother play football, watching Anna compete in Miss Cabarrus County, and other misc. things...state fair, the race (Matt's anniversary gift...I'm only going for him...not because I want to but that's another blog post for another time) Chowan homecoming, and weddings of good friends. We are busy busy to say the least...maybe we'll slow down in the winter.

This weekend was a great one! We started the weekend by watching Luke play football at A.L. Brown, they played against Cox Mill. He got to play the entire second half of the game and he did very well. They won 66-7, and we had a great time. He is so big! Take a look at this picture of us after the game...he was so sweaty and nasty. I asked for a picture with him and this is what I got.


We also got to see my cousin's daughter, Mary Beth, cheer for Cox Mill. She's Luke's age and this is her first year cheering. She's really good.

On Saturday we headed to Boone for some ASU football. It was homecoming and I got to see a lot of people I graduated with. Matt and I spent the day with his sisters, Megan and Morgan. We watched the parade, enjoyed some King Street shopping, and of course watched the Moutaineers play some football. Although they played horrible, they still beat NC Central 55-21. It rained most of the day, but thankful cleared up for the game. We had a great time, I love and miss Boone a lot!

Until next weekend, have a great week! Hopefully it will fly...next weekend, state fair and the Charlotte race!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magan,

Thanks for posting the pictures of Luke and Mary Beth. PaPa Moon would have been so proud of them both!

We love you both,

Ron and Andrea
(Mary Beth's Dad and Mom)