Pages

10.10.2010

Creating Margin in my Life

This has been the most overwhelming & stressful school year yet! I just can't seem to get a grip on my work & feel "caught up." There's more paperwork & more meetings than ever before and I've just had a hard time getting orgainzed...this isn't like me. I'm always "on top" of my job and I always have a plan...nope, not this year.

I am always stressed...which is not good for me. The picture above says it all...:) Matt & I have been trying to figure out how to create more margin in my life...I just haven't had time to do anything that is not school related lately, with the exception of going to watch my brother play football on a Friday night in Kannapolis. Obviously, I can't quit my job & I can't quit the meetings...so I've got some praying to do. Please pray with me for some relief, some margin, & some stinkin organization. I would really like to feel "on top of things" and not like I am drowning in work.

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Magan! I am sorry you are feeling so stressed. I'll pray you can get on top of it all!! Miss you guys!