Pages

10.03.2010

Something to Look Forward to...

It has become our family tradition that we go see some kind of play around Christmas. I love any musical or ballet and love to go see a show anytime I get the chance. I'm not really sure how Matt feels about it, but he always seems to want to go. If he doesn't like it, he puts on a good face anyway. We've seen South Pacific, the Nutcracker, & A Christmas Carol. This year, we're going to forgo our traditional December performance for...



THE LION KING!!!

Matt was able to get tickets for us yesterday afternoon to see The Lion King at the DPAC in January. I have wanted to see this show since it came out probably 10 years ago. It was my dream to see it on Broadway in NYC...maybe one day I'll be able to check NYC off my list, but for now I'll settle for seeing it at the DPAC.

No comments: