Pages

10.19.2012

Friday Flashback: Vacation 2012, Part 2

Today's Friday Flashback takes us back to the summer...toes in the sand, not a worry in the world, ferry rides & Laney's 1st birthday!

By the way, before I get started I must apologize to my friend Whitney...I didn't realize her Friday posts were Friday Flashbacks too. Sorry girl, wasn't trying to be a copycat.

While we were on vacation, I wrote a post entitled "Vacation 2012" but I didn't finish it. I said there would be a 2nd post with more pictures and I never wrote it. You can read about our trip in that 1st post, below are the pictures I promised...





We really did have a great vacation, I can't wait to go again in 2013. Oh, how I love the BEACH! 


1 comment:

Whitney Lynne Bauer said...

That's actually copyrighted... ;)

I love the picture of Laney eating doughnuts!