Pages

7.14.2012

Vacation 2012

For the 1st time in 2 years we got to spend a WHOLE WEEK at the beach and it was GLORIOUS!  We had planned back in January to spend half the week with Matt's family at Carolina Beach and half the week with my family at North Myrtle. It didn't work out quite the way we wanted, so we ended up spending most of the week at Carolina Beach, but we did get to spend 1 day with my family at North Myrtle.

We spent lots of time on the beach, played in Laney's kiddie pool, slept, ate a lot of Brit's doughnuts, took lots of pictures, celebrated Laney's 1st birthday, road the ferry to Southport for Provisions, and had the best week of vacation we've had in a while! It was definitely a much needed trip with all of the changes we've had in the past year and the many more to come between now and the end of this year. Laney had a blast & did not let the sand bother her a bit...she LOVED the ocean & "jumping waves" with her daddy. We took SO many pictures, and that's probably the best way to share about our trip...Just warning you...there's a lot. I can't just pick a few, there's too many good ones! I'll share some now & some in a second post later when I have time to dump pictures from my camera.

















1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

I love the pictures! Laney is a C.U.T.I.E!! I am so, SO glad that you guys had a great vacation at the Beach! Much needed and deserved. Welcome back!