Pages

1.05.2006

Back to Boone!



Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted on my blog! Its hard to believe that Christmas and New Years has come and gone and I'm back to Boone for the 2nd semester of my junior year.

Break was a little different than most of my Christmas breaks in the past. This year I was able to take some time off from American Eagle and instead of working there everyday of my break, I just helped out with the new spring floorset. I worked 3 overnight shifts and had fun with my old AE buddies. Christmas was the best Christmas I've had in a long time. For Christmas, I got so much stuff, but my favorites include my new digital camera and my ipod.I really didn't do a whole lot except spend a lot of time with my family and Matt's family over break, it was some much needed family time. Matt came to Kannapolis Christmas Day and spent time with my family and then I went to Fuquay to spend time with his family through New Years. For New Years Matt and I, his parents, and his sisters, just hung around the house and watched the ball drop with Dick Clark while we drank sparkling grape juice. It was a wonderful break.

Now that I'm back in Boone I'm just getting all kinds of stuff ready for the semester. We have RA training this weekend as well as building prep with new door decs and bulletin boards. I've also been busy getting my room back in order because my roommate, Ashley, became an RA and now I have my own room. Its going be a great semester full of CI classes and the beginning of Block I. For all you non-education majors, I am taking a bunch of education classes this semester.

I know this is going to be a great semester and I know God is continuously at work in my life! I can't wait to see what this semester brings! For now...its time to get back to bulletin boards and door decs!

No comments: