Pages

1.11.2006

Longest Week Ever!


Well ladies and gentlemen...I finally went skiing for the first time this year. This past weekend Matt and Dave came up and we went to Sugar. Zac and Briana, 2 RAs in my building went with us and I actually had a great time. Briana and I spent some time on the easy slopes and Briana really taught me a lot. I'm excited about this semester and the oppertunities that I am going to have to go skiing again. Matt is probably freaking out as he reads this sentence..because I didn't do anything but whine about skiing the whole way there. Maybe I'll actually take up skiing as something I like to do.

Its Wednesday night...1st week of school...I feel like it should be well into the 2nd week back. I am completely exhausted! But...on the flip side...I am really enjoying my classes and I know this is going to be a wonderful semester. My 4 education classes consists of a bunch of reading and projects. My grammar class is the only class I have with exams and they will be open book.

I don't really have much else to say except I am really ready for the weekend to get here. I am headed to Fuquay to spend some time with Matt and the Keith family. Stephanie is down from Kentucky so I'll probably get to spend some time with her too. Its time for a staff meeting...bye for now :)

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

awe...give her a hug for me...and dave and matt and give yourself one for me!! lol
LOVE YOU LOTSSSS
*KEL*