Pages

8.16.2009

A Great Reunion

It's been a few days since I've blogged. I've had a lot going on to prepare for a bachlorette party I hosted this weekend.

One of my greatest friends from the BDT (Praise & Worship Team) days is getting married on October 23rd. We've started a tradition of having bachlorette weekends whenever someone gets married. Jenni was the first, she threw one for me, and I threw one for Emily. We decided to have it in Raleigh because Emily lives in Wilmington, so it was a nice get away for her. I hosted the party at my house and there were 6 of us here...Sara, Shannon, & Abby we missed you!

Friday night, we just relaxed, caught up and went to bed early. Saturday, we went shopping at the Smithfield Outlets, had a nice dinner, and did "bachlorette stuff." We surprised Emily on Saturday afternoon with something special. Our friend Laura lives in Nashville and plays the violin for a living. She tours with bands and plays at local places when she's home. Laura flew in and surprised Emily Saturday afternoon, Emily was so excited that she cried.

We had a great time catching up and just being girls. It's really great how we can all live so far apart and have different lives but come back together and it's like we're living at Caswell again. These girls are definitely lifelong friends and I so very thankful for them. God is so good!



Pretty girls all dressed up for dinner!

Stay posted this week, I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'll post pictures of my brand new school. I am super excited about the new opportunities at Wendell Middle School...Apex friends, I'll miss you!

No comments: