Pages

8.18.2009

Wendell Middle School

Well, I've survived 2 days of work this week. I am so tired already though, summer flew by! I'm really enjoying my new school, it seems like a great place to work. Very organized, but laid back. We do have a lot of chaos right now though, trying to unpack and open a new school. We've done a lot of team building already, but I feel like I still haven't met many people, I'm sure it will get better. It took me 2 years to really get acquainted at Apex, so I'm sure it will take time at WMS as well.

Today I was able to get some stuff done in my classroom. My new room is beautiful and the technology is amazing. I hooked up the DVD player to my projector today and the room has surround-sound!!! My kids are going to love it! I really want to post pictures so stay tuned, I'll try to get some tomorrow....for now, I'm getting off the computer and spending some time with Matt. I'll probably go to bed early...I'm exhausted!

No comments: