Pages

8.03.2009

A New Favorite

I've tried to get off caffine for quite sometime, I can't. Quitting soft drinks was pretty simple for me once I moved to Raleigh because they don't sell Cherry Lemon Sundrop around here. I've learned to deal without Sundrop, although I do drink it occasionally. But I just can't get off coffee. I love it, I drink a cup every morning. If I don't have coffee in the morning, it's not a good thing. I get cranky and I just can't get going. I've even tried to start drinking decaf, but it's just not the same. I figure if I only drink 1 cup a day then I've come a long way in my caffine drinking because I've always been so addicted to Sundrop (My sister can attest to this and if you know her, she has it BAD, but she lives in Ktown where EVERYONE drinks Sundrop.)

Anyways I've recently grown to love drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee and I hate to say this, but I love it more than Starbucks coffee. It's also cheaper!



When I go to Starbucks I like to get a Carmel Macchiato, but it's not a good habit to get into it because it is so expensive. The other day, I was at the grocery store and I found this...


(If you can't tell, it's Caramel Macchiato creamer from International Delight) Now I don't usually like creamer because it's so sweet, but my sister taught me a trick. You put the creamer in with a little milk and you don't add sugar. Works like a charm and it's tastes great!

So, if you like coffee and you like Carmel go to the grocery store and get Carmel Macchiato Creamer from International Delight and try Dunkin Donuts coffee, it's so good!

ps- Now that I'm done with my advertisement, go read our family blog. We have a video from our Washington trip up!

1 comment:

Ashley M said...

Magan I love your video that you guys made about your trip! I tried to leave a comment but I wouldn't let me for some reason. Looks like you guys had a great time, Adam and I need to do that one day! I heard we need to set up a Krispy Kreme date soon:)