Pages

2.24.2011

Ahh...Spring!

I'm trying something new this week. When I actually have time to sit and blog, I'm doing it. Even if that means writing more than 1 blog a day....so, you may not be reading a post when I actually write it. I'm scheduling them to go out throughout the week, for the 5 people that actually read my blog.

When I was driving home from school this afternoon I heard Darius Rucker on the radio. Which automatically made me think of Charleston, SC (because that's where he's from)...which made me think of one of my favorite times of the year. SPRING! This post may be a little early, but I can't wait for:

The sun coming up before I leave for work at 6:30
Birds chirping in the morning
Flip flops
Cute spring dresses
Longer days
70 degree weather
Eating on my back porch
Driving around with my windows down & music loud
Spring break! (A perk of being a teacher)
My birthday
Weddings of several wonderful friends
Laney's baby showers
Graduation for my sister-in-laws (which also means a trip to BOONE)
Green trees, grass, & flowers


There are so many more wonderful things I could post about spring...I just can't wait!

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

I love spring and Charleston! Did you know I lived there from 8th grade until I graduated? Yup, Darius and I are tight:) Well, not really, but I lived there when he was just starting to get big and saw him tons of times:)

Love that you are blogging more!

Kaitlin Neal said...

I'm one of your 5 readers! Keep it up! :)