Pages

6.14.2011

The Graduate

This past weekend we celebrated my baby brother's high school graduation. It was an emotional time for all of us in that Luke is THE BABY...he's the last to graduate from high school. It was probably the best time I've had with my family in a really long time. There are so many of us, with so many different things going on that it's hard to get everyone together when I'm home. We were able to spend time together before & after graduation to celebrate Luke's success.

I know that Luke is going to be very successful as he begins his college journey at UNC Charlotte and hopefully headed to Carolina within the next year or so...he's a good kid, put's the Lord first in everything he does, and has his head on straight. I look forward to see how God works in his life.

We stay pretty busy and probably won't slow down much between now and Laney's arrival. I'm resting as much as I can between our adventures. Next up in our adventures...my sister competes for the title of Miss North Carolina next week. In the mean time, I'm re-cooperating from a VERY LONG and stressful school year, working on Baby Laney's room and counting the weeks until her arrival...around 5 weeks from now she will make her arrival and I am sooooo excited to meet our little girl! :)

No comments: