Pages

6.30.2011

No Longer Bored...Wasting Time...New Addiction

My friend Sara & I are both avid blog readers, she writes more than I do...but I do like to write as well. About a month ago she wrote about a new website called pinterest, which looked really interesting to me but I haven't had time to check it out until this week...NOW I'm addicted.


The site has all kinds of ideas for craftiness, cooking, event planning, etc...all things I love & wish I had more time for. The way Sara describes it is best: It's basically a bulletin board where you can "pin up" ideas for later. You have to request a subscription, but you can still search the site & get great ideas while you wait for your subscription...then you can start your on "pin board."

I'm really excited about this new discovery...although, I might end up wasting A LOT of time that I could be using doing other things...at least I'll have new craft ideas & recipes! 0:) Happy Searching!

1 comment:

Todd and Sara Davis said...

It's the best! Some of my time may be wasted but most of the time I get so much inspiration, ideas and recipes that it is totally worth it!!!! Yay, happy pinning!