Pages

6.29.2011

Waiting Game...

My brother has graduated, pageant week is over (my sister did phenomenal) & all is quite around the Keith house. Next on our busy 2011 schedule is the birth of our sweet little Laney, and we're playing the waiting game...

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 37 week check up and he says Laney is head down & ready to come, I've dilated 1 cm and really she's on her own time now...so who knows she could come tomorrow...she could come around her due date (July 18th). This is probably the hardest thing for both Matt & I. We're both so anxious to meet that sweet little girl & I'm ready for my body to feel halfway normal again. I'd like to be able to wear my wedding band & be able to paint my toes :). We're both planning people & waiting...well we're learning some patience that's for sure!

Who knows when she'll arrive, but for now...I'm working on homeschool curriculum for the classes I'm teaching in the fall & writing some thank you cards. (And spending time with Molly, which is going to be one curious little dog very soon!) All of which can be done while sitting on the couch & resting. It's killing me to not be laying out in the sun or by the beach or pool somewhere. (For those of you that know me really well know I could LIVE at the beach in the summer.) Laney's room is ready, my bags are packed & we're as ready as we're gonna be! We know God has a perfect time for this precious gift to make her arrival and it will be soon.

Anyone want to take a guess? My mom swears Laney will have curly hair based on this ultrasound picture :)

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Awww...she is SO beautiful! Can't wait to meet her:)