Pages

7.27.2012

Currently

 This post was inspired by one of my best friends in the world and I thought it would be fun to give it a shot...

loving: life, we are crazy busy but I wouldn't trade it. We have the sweetest little girl, a sweet baby boy on the way... Matt & I both are serving with one of the best ministries in Raleigh who are truly doing what it takes to make Jesus famous and doing life with some awesome people.


reading: I wish I could say I was reading something. I've often thought about finding a good book to endulge in, especially at 3 am when I can't sleep..maybe I should work on this...suggestions are appreciated! 

waiting for: well...many things...August 12th would be the most recent "waiting for." We have our grand re-opening of the expanded space at Journey, new CD release, relaunch of our student ministry, fall connect party, and many other awesome things. We're also WAITING on baby Benjamin...just 2 more months :)
excited about: Beginning to prepare our house for Benjamin's arrival this weekend. We're starting to convert our office into a playroom/office this weekend. Yay!

missing: Same as Sara, my best gal friends AND sister time (who is a best gal friend)

Sorry ladies...this it the ONLY picture I have of all of us

 
trying to: Not wish my pregnancy away...it's not been the most comfortable, but it's probably my last so I want to soak up what I can of it.

working on: Some design ideas for Laney & Ben's room AND our office/playroom. For those of you who don't know me well, I LOVE to decorate but I never have time.

enjoying: Family Day! That's today...every Friday is family day. We try hard not to work on Fridays and to make the most of our day as a family since we work most of the day Sunday. Today we're doing some organizing & heading to the pool with Matt's best friend, Dave.

using: The couch as my bed! I know, kind of a lame to use as my "using," but really...I'm not sleeping well in bed so I usually end up on the couch around 3 am. 

wearing: Maternity clothes! Ha! Looking forward to getting back into my wardrobe after pretty much 2 years in "whatever fits."

planning: Reoccuring theme here...planning for baby Ben. Reorganizing, shopping, showers, more organizing...for the next 2 months.

singing: Yeah, I don't sing...but I've been enjoying some Kari Jobe Pandora lately.

needing: to have some "Magan time." I feel like we're so busy, I just want to refocus and clear my head. Maybe this evening...

learning: To do what's best for MY family...meaning Matt, Laney & myself.

listening: the View...ha! It's just what's on tv right now. Not really paying attention...

wishing: I was back at the beach.

doing: Starring at the mess of baby wipes Laney pulled out of her diaper bag a few minutes ago...

praying for: my mom, for discernment & strength from the Lord
mom sorry, I don't have a recent picture of just the 2 of us!

dreaming of: My sweet little family of 4 come October!

So, what are you currently up to???

-Magan



No comments: