Pages

7.25.2012

He Still Remains the Same

Tonight I was talking to my "little brother," Luke, about a situation thats happening close to us...we were discussing how God always provides in situations where we can't understand why things are happening and always in his perfect way. When all the waves around us seem to be crashing down, when we've done all we can, but things still go way worse than we could ever imagine...he's still the same. Right when we were having that talk, I heard a song come on my pandora that I've never heard before..."Everlasting God" by New Life Worship. It was like God was reminding me of exactly who is he right when I needed it so that I could be an encouragement to someone else.

Check it out here:

One thing I know that I have found
Through all the troubles that surround
You are the Rock that never fails, You never fail

One thing I know that I believe
Through every blessing I receive
You are the only One that stays, You always stay


You never change, You're still the same
You are the Everlasting God
You will remain after the day is gone and the things of earth have passed
Everlasting God

It pertains to so many other situations that I can think of right now, not just the one close to me...the shooting in Colorado last weekend, my friend Kelly's adoption, struggles friends are having in their marriages, a friend's sick mother and so many other things.

GOD is so good to us, he never fails...HE REMAINS the SAME! Praise the Lord!

No comments: