Pages

7.08.2012

Vacationing...Blog siesta over?

We're vacationing at Carolina Beach this week, it's been a few years since I spent a week at the beach so I am super excited we are here. We originally had planned to spend 1/2 the week with my family & 1/2 the week with Matt's family, but unfortunately it didn't work out for my family to come down so we're spending the week with the Keith's. We'll try again next year, but in the meantime we're planning to rest, relax, have family time, go on a date night, and enjoy Laney's 1st birthday celebrating at the beach. I'd also like to get a handle of my computer (bc the files are a HOT mess) & possibly start blogging again...in honor of Laney turning 1, I'd love to get my blog up and going again. I used to LOVE to blog & find time to do it...but...we've had A LOT of changes in our family since Laney was born & I let my blog suffer. Of course...with the commitment that when we have MORE changes in our family in October.


No comments: