Pages

4.17.2013

About Matt

Most wives think their husband is great, or at least they should think he's great...but my husband is REALLY GREAT! You see, I've been in bed sick with a sinus infection for the past 24 hours. I've only been up and about once and that was to take Laney to the doctor. Matt has taken care of both kids, meals, snacks, playtime, medicine for Laney and medicine for me. He has kept the house clean and even took the kids out to run errands this morning so I could sleep since I didn't last night.

Not only does he do this stuff when I'm sick, but we share chores & responsibilities all the time. He helps me keep the house clean, he plays with the kids, he helps me with the kids bath & bedtime on top of all of his other responsibilities in life. I seriously could not ask for a better husband!




Not to mention he's funny, smart, we have a lot of fun together & pretty hot (ok, you can go throw up now, but I can say that because after all...he is my husband!)

No comments: