Pages

4.05.2013

This Weekend

This weekend we are heading home for the day on Saturday. In 4 weeks my little sister is getting married, so I have a few errands I need to run at home...get my bridesmaids dress fitted, get Laney's flower girl dress fitted, get Matt's measurements to the shop for his tux and most importantly Anna is having her bridal portraits made, which is the real reason we're heading home. I can't believe my sister is getting married, so weird for me. Just yesterday we were pulling hair & fighting over barbies. Guess it's probably weird to her that I'm married with two kids...anywho, here's 2 fun pictures for memory sake...I'll find some older ones of us to post closer to her wedding...


Anna & I her junior year of high school, 2006. (16 & 20 years old):




Anna & me at my dress fitting 5 years ago...(19 & 23 years old):

                                               

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments: