Pages

4.04.2013

Writing Again?

Over the years my blog has been a "hodge podge" of writing for me...it started out as an online journal and when we got married and bought a house, it became a place for me to document the fun things I did to decorate our house and our adventures as newlyweds. Believe it or not, I love DIY projects and I love to travel...however, when we started having kids things quickly changed. I just don't have time...not with 2 small kids under the age of 2 and a full time job. So, I quit blogging for quite some time after I had Laney. I just had no time, even though I wish I had documented Laney's 1st year a little better. When I was on maternity leave with Ben, I started writing again but as soon as I went back to work, I didn't have time anymore. I miss it. I miss documenting our life...whether it's something fun we did on a weekend, something the Lord is teaching me, or some project I'm working on in our house. I don't even know who reads my blog and I never really did it so a bunch of people would read it anyway...I just did it for me because even though I'm not the best at it, I do like to write. When I moved away from home, it also became a way for my family to keep up with me.

Anywho, I have recently gotten the desire to write again. I don't know what I'll write about or even if I'll be good with keeping up with my blog...but I'd like to give it a shot. We'll see...

1 comment:

Todd and Sara Davis said...

Yay! Welcome Back, love the new layout design!